Sunday 23 January 2011

Helloooo

Well, hello there ;)

This is going to be the obligatory introduction post, in which I tell you (you the reader, you understand) a load of random facts about myself that I deem interesting.

Wow... this could be hard.

I'm a 22 year old child living in my own little world filled with dogs and ribbons. I don't spend much time down in the real world, as I find it is full of cunts.
I only come out every now and then to trundle off to college (I'm not the oldest person there, so shut up) to study Animal Management. I really do love learning more about animals, but it is kind of inconvenient having to get out of bed every day.

When I grow up (¬_¬) I want to be a Canine Behaviourist and sort out naughty little doggies like mine. Milo is a 1 year and 7 month old black Labrador Retriever and I swear sometimes that he has the Devil in him.
He's actually maturing into quite a nice young lad, but every now and then you see a demonic glint in his eyes and that's it - you're done for.

Other than dogs, my main passion is photography. A few people have said I've got an eye (duh... I've got two?) for it, and I'd like to accept that compliment as fact. I mostly love taking pictures of animals, but I do like a good landscape or sunset... even a portrait or two! If the Canine Behaviour business doesn't work out... photography is my next career choice.

Then there's music. I couldn't LIVE without music. My favourite band is Linkin Park, and to be fair, it's become an unhealthy obsession. The less said about that the better.

So, I live with my dog, my dad, and my boyfriend Danny (in order of preference ¬_¬ nah, I kid...) in a little house in the middle of no where... and that's pretty much my life at the moment, summed up in a couple of paragraphs! How sad.

No comments:

Post a Comment